Sunday, October 26, 2008

These are just a few more random pictures I found from last year. 



There was this beautiful girl named Jamie in my church ward last year and I felt inspired to draw her. It wasn't a very big picture, but among all the other art projects I had to do, it was the most I had time for. I loved being able to take a break and do something that I felt passionate about. 
This ended up being my first piece of artwork I have ever parted with. It was quite monumental. 
Isabel. For all of those who know me well. When I really am pregnant, I am going to do something with this picture and then  a picture of a real baby inside my belly.
My friends last year were so incredibly musically talented. Here is Paige performing "Tuesday" which she wrote and sang herself. So impressive!
After finals, pictures like this are completely necessary and understandable to take. 

2 comments:

Nuria said...

hiiii I am Nuria,from Spain,so i don't speak english very well...i'm 14 years old,and I wanna be your friend,i liked your blogg so much =)



kisses!!

Tiana said...

Hey thanks! Its a new blog so I am glad you find interest in it!