Sunday, October 26, 2008


It was a lonely St. Patrick's Day and I was quite peacefully sitting in the kitchen when all of a sudden, this GIANT mass of green came gallivanting in front of me. My roommates are wonderful and they put on everything green that they owned. I couldn't let an opportunity to display my artistic nature pass me so naturally I joined in. 
Except, I don't own anything green on the bottom. We made due. 
Not a very good picture, but I liked the way my friend's movement was captured in two frames. 
My friends and I walked to the local thrift store and had a blast. 
Hannah and her 80's sweaters. Love it.
FUR!
OW oW.
Instinct took over. 
We made up a dance routine and things  got a little crazy.

This is our first monumental encounter. 
We are friends. And we look like the Friends on Friends don't you think?

No comments: