Tuesday, October 21, 2008




I find a lot of comfort being nestled under the protection of the gorgeous and gigantic mountains of the west. This is where attend college and it is GORGEOUS. 




This is the west. Really impressive, even compared to the wonderful east coast. wink. 
Sitting in the grass with Ellie taking pictures. We really don't do much else. 

I found this leaf and its outline right outside of the the art building. I love this visual representation of leaving an imprint behind. Fall is the best season. 

My FHE group went disco skating. I took out ten people and spent more time on my butt than in my skates. I thought the swirls in this pictures were incredibly interesting!

My friends and I went to Sundance Film Festival and saw Paris Hilton. Oh goody. 

Winter hits and the Utah snow globe effect begins with the first snow fall. 

No comments: