Thursday, January 8, 2009



The three of us were homeless for Thanksgiving weekend but Normandie's mom was kind enough to let us join their family. It was a cozy day with good food. The green beans were delicious and the smell of spiced apple cider filled the house. I love the fall.
Two of my BEAUTIFUL sisters. We look enough alike right? Red head, a blonde and a brunette? Where is Norm?


When I came home for Christmas, I found out that my little brother turned into a stud.



Kelly came over and we made our traditional coveted by everyone chocolate peppermint stick cookie/cake/woopie pies. Can't you just see how happy this makes us?!


The indoor market in my little hippy town. The tomato basil soup and pumpkin bread is the best that I have EVER had. Mom and I get it every time. Except now Im allergic to tomatoes. But we will pretend I still eat it.

No comments: