Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The time of the year where the leaves crunch and smells are everywhere

As a native to the east coast where the fall air turns crisp and sweet, I had to jump into the first pile of leaves I could find.
This is my element.
Pick me up when the snow falls. Please bring me soup, pumpkin cookies, hot sandwhiches and corn bread and I will be fine.




Enjoying center street together! The only artsy part of town. haha. Look at these girls! Paige has a feather in her hair and Hannah's pants are patched. What more could you ask for in a friend?!
Sweet sweet fall. Can you smell those leaves?! It makes me want to go for a run just thinking about it.
I like the smell of wet newspaper
This is our duck pond.
I have never seen roots like this. And I have seen a lot of roots in my day.
Look at that green moss! Nature is amazing!

No comments: