Sunday, January 11, 2009

Color Me Mine


I have the greatest artsy friends. Even they are crazy enough three hours painting a dish that will probably just end up serving toast








OH boy.
This is my shout out to ALEX.



She is my roommate and the coolest girl/lady. She is so giving and talkative[the good kind. She tells good stories and dumb jokes :) ] and devoted and loving and she LOVES TO LAUGH! Watch any remotley funny movie with her and she will make you come away thinking it was the funniest movie ever! Did I mention she is beautiful!!?!? Believe it Alex you dummy.




This is our version of a fun winter activity.
Recipe for a good hearty laugh.
1.
Put on every scarf you own.
2.
Twirl around imitating a strange bird doing a mating call dance
3.
Then set yourself in a corner where you cannot get up without the help of a crane.

It worked for us. If is doesn't for you, its probably your fault


2 comments:

Alexandra Smith said...

hahahaha i love those pictures. and I love your art. and you. :D

Alexandra Smith said...

oh my goodness. hhaahhaha.

thanks. I love you too much.

20 days til I see you!