Thursday, April 8, 2010

Easter Celebrations of different households

Home, oh home, let me come home. Home is wherever I am with you.

Luckily in our homesickness, Gretchen let us venture to her lovely home to enjoy Easter dinner with her family.
What a beautiful house. It is a mix of everything I love; art, cultural treasures, victorian window seats with lush cushions and full curtains, french style wall paper, colored walls, squishy sofas, loving family, laughter and good food. It sounds cliche I know, but when you are away from all of these senses and visual luxuries, they seem so much more overwhelmingly exciting .



Gretchen's mom made a cookie station for the kids. I think we had more fun than they did.
Who says art can't be in cookie form!


A dozen cookies later, we decided to share the station with the children.






No comments: