Thursday, August 6, 2009

Being home on the East Coast is magnificent.
Being home without oil paints is torture.
I have therefore taken it upon myself to explore the arts in other such ways. My recent project has consisted of making little paintings with acrylic paint and making them into cards. Departure from my traditional oils is quite difficult but they do say that absence makes the heart grow fonder. Is this true? We will find out. Anyways, this new project gives me a chance to explore different compositions while not taking too much time on any one painting. I also decided my bed needed a little flair of color so I made a pillow for it. I could spend all my time doing little projects like this. Get excited because you will be seeing items such as these sold at my future cafe/gallery Tianellie's.
That is all.
Thank you.























No comments: